Friday, December 30, 2011

The Mandatory, Albeit Annoying, New Years Fam Update


HAPPY NEW YEARS PEEPS!
Here is my solution to the annoying family update letter. The one I LOVE getting from other people but am truly ANNOYED when having to write one of my own... :-/

I promise this will be quick and painless. ;-)

This has been a crazy year. It has brought a lot of changes and definitely much growth on my part especially.

This year my family grew from 5 Über awesome family members to 9 even Überier family members. ( I DO know Überier isn't even a word....so don't be feeling the need to correct my absurd usage of adjectives!!) :-)

I know I have written volumes of slightly stomach upsetting things about this new family situation so I will keep the nausea to a minimum and use just a few creative words for each person.

If you are reading this you are probably a dear friend. Know that you are loved and missed and I hope you have had a most wonderful holiday season filled with happiness, and surrounded by family.

Here goes:

Rust: Nose Job (much needed!!)

Barb: 4.0!!! Still!

Ashton: Got A Mustache...and a spot on the Varsity Wrestling team. 113 lbs!

Savannah: Became a Teenager (Need I say more?)

Dakota: Dancing Queen

Gracie: Sent Texting Forwards (ad nauseum)

Ridge: Belching (Cuz he's a boy!!!)... His words..

Avery: Stomache Ache (Cuz school takes tooooo long!!) ....Her words :-)

Cedar: Fashion (Wears everyone's clothes but her own!!! Shoes too! :-)

There you have it people!! Us in a nutshell.

Can't wait to read yours!!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. What an absolutely stunning family photo! Loved hearing from you :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Barbara,
    That was WAY too condensed for me. I need details sister . . . I want to know how you are feeling, how married life is, are the kids being good, etc. If you don't want the world to know, call me when you have time to talk.
    I love you to pieces!!
    Darla

    ReplyDelete